Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pure PERFECTION

Thanks to the makeup class in NYC I took 2 weeks ago, I have learned about the BEST skin primer. Skin primer is something that you put on after moisturizer to help your makeup go on, stay put, and look good.

I have struggled with primers because some of them cause me to break out. So, when I heard about this recommended by a makeup professional, I had to try it.

Make Up For Ever has a primer called HD Microperfecting Primer ($32) at Sephora. It smooths your skin, makes your makeup last longer and you can instantly see a difference after you put it on. No joke. It even comes in different colors to correct skin tones( for redness, to add radiance, etc). I use the 0 Neutral shade.



They also have HD Invisibile Cover Foundation, however I have not yet used it. Stay tuned, it's on my list of makeup to try ;)

REMINDER: If you are not a fan of Martini's & Makeup on Facebook, join before tomorrow to have a chance in winning my favorite mascara- Fresh Supernova- a $25 value!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment