Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept." -One Tree Hill

I don't know about you ladies, but this week has been going by really slow AND I've been ridiculously tired. I'm getting sleep at night, but I just wake up exhausted. I'd like to think it's because I've been working really hard at the gym this week...but sadly I think the real reason is all the pollin thats starting to come around is starting to trigger my sinuses.

A nice thing to do at night is to put a cold compress on your eyes- it helps them to relax and the next morning you wake up with bright eyes! It also helps dark circles and puffy eyes for when you are really tired or if you just watched Steel Magnolias and balled your eyes out.

You can find them anywhere- Sephora, CVS, Target, ULTA- and they are around $10-20. Put in the freezer for a few hours. Once it's nice and cold, place on your eyes (after applying your nightly moisturizer!) and relax. If it's too cold, layer with a wash cloth until it gets a little warmer.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment