Monday, April 5, 2010

"Quirky is sexy, like scars or chipped teeth. I also like tattoos - they're rebellious." -Jennifer Aniston

So let's face it...we've all been rebellious at some point in time. Personally, my rebellious-ness (is that a word?) resulted in a tongue piercing when I was a freshman in college (gross, I know- I took it out after like 6 months) and a tattoo on my foot. Its small, but it will still be there the rest of my life.

It's not that I am unhappy now- 5 years later- that I have come to the realization it will never go away, but I am totally ok with it because I actually really like it. It's a small hot pink hibiscus flower on my right foot that can be hidden by a flip-flop strap.

While I still love my tat, I have caught some of my older coworkers staring at it when I've worn a skirt/dress. At times I wish there was some way to hide it- say for job interviews, professional meetings, etc- and there is actually a product you can use to cover your tattoo or bad scars if you need to.

It's called Dermablend Leg & Body Cover Foundation ($26). You can find it at Macys, ULTA or online at: http://www.dermablend.com/foundations/foundations-severe-flaws/leg-body-cover.htm. It also works on scars, stretch marks and bruises.

Speaking of tattoos:
Kat Von D is living proof that even though a female has a ton of tattoos, she can still totally rock them AND be a glamour girl ;)



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment