Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"Every woman should learn how to be her own skincare expert." -Bobbi Brown

The other day, one of my lovely co-workers who follows my blog surprised me with a beauty book! You can never go wrong giving another female a beauty book (keep that in mind if you need to buy a gift for one of your girlfriends!). This book, called "Ask" which has tons and tons of beauty questions answered, is a great source for beauty information.

While reading through the book I found something interesting that makes sense, but I had never thought of before. When putting on your moisturizer, apply it to your face making long upward-sweeping motions with your hands. When you apply it to your face in downward motions, it can drag your face down.

If you go all the way back to one of my first posts, "Fresh Face Cont'd," you will read about how IMPORTANT it is to wash and moisturize your face twice daily. ALWAYS moisturize your face, neck, chest and hands. These are the places on your body that will show signs of aging first, but moisturizing them daily will help keep your skin youthful.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment