Friday, March 5, 2010

Purses can smell good, too!

Last night I was at the mall leaving my hair appointment and as I walked by the perfume counter at Macy's I saw Sarah Jessica Parker's new fragrance: SJP NYC. Since it is a bright colored bottle covered in animal print and hot pink, I was naturally drawn to it. So I picked up the perfume testing card and sprayed it to make sure it smelled good before spraying it on myself.

Let me guess, you all do this too, right? If you don't, you should so you don't spray something that smells like burnt hair on your wrist that will give you a headache. Yes, I have totally done this to myself before and it's not easy to get rid of the headache OR the smell.

Before testing a perfume on your skin, test it on the sample cards first. Once you have established if you like it or not then test it on yourself, but what do you do with the sample card? Easy- if you like it toss it in your purse and zip it up. This way, the fragrance will make your purse smell good every time you open it. Don't like it? Leave the card on the counter. A friend of mine gave me a tip too- you can put the perfume sample cards in your drawers so your clothes smell nice!

And by the way, SJP NYC smells delicious to me. I am definitely going to invest in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment