Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Taming of the Brow

I've already blogged about caring for your eyebrows (waxing, threading, plucking) but I haven't yet talked about how to TAME them....they do seem to have minds of their own sometimes. I swear I look in the mirror some mornings and it's like they grew out overnight! This trick takes less than a minute and can clean your look up in 2 easy steps.

In the morning before applying your eye makeup, get a eyebrow brush and some hair gel. Step 1: Put a small dab of the gel on your finger and rub it onto your eyebrow. Step 2: Take the eyebrow brush and with the large bristle side, brush your eyebrows into the desired shape you want and comb down any straggling hairs. You only need a very small amount of hair gel, I usually split the gel between both eyebrows.

So, if you don't already have an eyebrow brush, head to Sephora/Target/CVS/or order online at E.F.F. (only $1). You don't need an expensive gel for this to work- I usually get the cheap one since I only use it on my brows.



On a side note: I thought up the name of this blog from the classic "The Taming of the Shrew" by Shakespeare about a man who is trying to "tame" his new wife (the shrew). It is very comical and the movie stars the glamorous Elizabeth Taylor. Talk about a true beauty icon!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment