Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crease and cling free

So you applied your eye shadow 4 hours ago and you look in the mirror...what do you see? CREASED eye shadow. Unfortunately it happens to most everyone.

Luckily, there is a product you can use that will extend the life of your eye shadow and help avoid creasing. It's called Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion ($18) and you can find it at Sephora. I used to use it and after trying out different brands, I found myself going back to this one because I think it works best. The other morning I applied my eye shadow at 7am and at 12pm that afternoon my eye shadow was STILL intact and crease free!

The applicator is a wand, but I found it works better to rub the potion on your finger and apply it with your finger instead of using the wand directly on your eye lid.



On a side note:
Invest in a short slip if you do not already own one. With spring/summer comes light weight dresses and skirts. Wearing a slip helps the fabric not cling to you and hides underwear lines.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment