Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bio-Oil

Ladies, I have found a oil that fixes scars, stretch marks, dehydrated skin and uneven skin tone. It is called Bio-Oil and you can find it at any drug store for about ($10-12).

I saw it at CVS the other day and decided to try it since the price was right and it said it helped scars heal. Well, I have been putting it on a scar I have for about 2 weeks now, and I must say it is not as noticeable as it used it be. At night it's good to mix it with hand cream and apply to your hands to wake up with smooth hands in the morning! It even says it helps aging skin, but I have not tried it for that purpose yet.

Apply to problem areas with your fingers and massage onto your skin for about 20 seconds. The smell is a little funky, but the scent does not last long.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment