Monday, March 29, 2010

SHIMMY SHIMMER

Ladies, I am about to tell you the key to brightening your eyes- whether it be for an early morning to wake up tired eyes or to go out for a night on the town. This is a trick Beyonce's make-up artist even uses (see proof below)!

When you want to bring out your eyes- SHIMMER eye shadow is by far the best thing to use. I swear by eye shadows that have shimmer in them- in fact, it's pretty much all I use. The best places for shimmer to go on your eyes to make them appear bigger is in the inside bottom corner of your eye (near your tear duct) and right under your eye brow.

I like Stila eye shadow in Kitten ($18) at Sephora or ULTA. It is a very light metallic and looks great on. I use the Sephora Collection All Over Shadow Small Brush #23 ($20) to sweep this shadow in the inside bottom corner of my eyes (near tear duct) and up on my brow line. You can essentially use any light colored metallic to do this.

Take a look at Beyonce- her eyes look AMAZING.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment