Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"I love the smell of NAIL POLISH in the morning. " -Jason Stackhouse, True Blood HBO Series

If you are anything like me, you hate waiting for your nails to dry after you have just painted them. There is something about knowing you can't touch things that makes you want to do it more....Well, ladies- good news- there are some nail polishes that dry within minutes of application!

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color ($5). A friend recommended this to me and it works wonders! The line has some really good colors- my favorite is "09 Rapid Red" and will look good on all skin tones and can wear it year round! The brush is really thick, so you can cover your entire nail with only 2 strokes and they dry very fast so you can do a top coat and be done with the whole process in less than 10 minutes! I swear by this polish now!

Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish ($5). I have read reviews on this and it is supposed to be very good and it was even featured on Yahoo's Shine page as a best nail polish! You may need to apply a few coats, according to reviews.

OPI DripDry, RapiDry Spray or RapiDry Top Coat- These are good to apply to colors that do not have the quick dry in them. I have been a fan of OPI since I can remember, so I highly recommend ANYTHING from their line.

On a side note: TRUE BLOOD is an amazing HBO series- not as amazing as Sex and the City- but still awesome! If you haven't had the pleasure of watching the past 2 seasons, rent them and watch them before Season 3 starts this summer!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment