Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crystal Clear

I once read somewhere that the best kind of makeup bags are the clear ones. Now, not to sound like a complete snob but when I think of clear bags all I can think of are those hideous clear purses that were in style for awhile and I always wondered WHY anyone would want a clear purse because anyone could see what you had in it.

While I still do not agree with clear purses, using a clear makeup bag works really well. Have you ever gotten annoyed trying to find your eyeliner and you search for 2 minutes in your makeup bag before you find it? When you have a clear makeup bag, you can see inside so you can find that eyeliner just by looking at the sides or bottom of the bag!

I use the Sephora Collection Signature Clear Makeup Bag ($4-12). It comes in three sizes- the small one is great for your brushes to keep them separate from the rest of your makeup to avoid bacteria growth. I use the largest bag for all of my makeup- plus it's great when you travel because it's very spacious so you can throw your moisturizers in it too. And for $12, you can't go wrong! (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P36440&categoryId=C17405&shouldPaginate=true)

On a side note: In need of new luggage? Run- seriously- RUN to T.J. Maxx because I just bought a Diane von Furstenberg suitcase today!!!!! I know styles vary per store, but if in the DC area there are a bunch of different styles and three different prints at the T.J. Maxx near Bailey's Crossroads. The original price tag on the one I bought is $335 and I got it for $80! Now that's a GREAT deal for a DVF suitcase!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment