Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"I wouldn't know how to find eBay on the computer if my life depended on it." -Marc Jacobs

This weekend I was visiting a best friend and while getting ready to go out, she asked me to do her eye makeup for her. Of course I agreed, so I asked to see what makeup she had so I could start to play around. When she pulled out her makeup bag, I noticed about 4 Bobbi Brown professional makeup brushes- two of them are normally about $40! I asked where she got them, and she said she bought them all on eBay for half the original cost!

I had heard enough- I went online to check this out for myself. She was right- simply search "Bobbi Brown makeup brushes," or "MAC Makeup," or the specific makeup you want into the search on the eBay home page and there are tons of brushes/makeup to chose from that are much cheaper than if you buy them in the store!

Now you can have a little extra $ to treat yourself to a nice strong Martini with dinner/HH the next time you go out ;)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment