Monday, January 11, 2010

Fresh Face cont'd....

Think of make-up as an art with your face the canvas. Before you start to paint, you start with a fresh piece of canvas. No one wants to paint over top of exsisting colors or sketches, so why would you want to do the same with your face?

It has taken me awhile to learn that washing and moisturizing your face is the most important thing to do. Washing your face is not only refreshing, but it clears away dead skin cells and clears your pores of bacteria (yuck!) that cause breakouts. Ok, maybe everyone already knew that- but it never hurts to hear it again to remind you to do it! After washing comes moisturizing. Would you want a cracked piece of canvas to paint? No. Without moisturizing cream, your face becomes dry and makeup will not go on smoothly- trust me, I have been a victim of dry face and it's not pretty. ALWAYS moisturize- it will help keep wrinkles away!

The face wash and moisturizer I SWEAR by is Cetaphil- and for the price, you will swear by it too! I was turned onto it by a dermatologist when I was 15 and going through acne and this cleared my face completely. I have been using it since- 10 years later! I have even read in magazines that Cameron Diaz is an avid user and it was just featured on Yahoo's Shine web page as the top drugstore product. You can find it in any drugstore, grocery store, or Wal-Mart. Wash and moisturize twice a day with Cetaphil and your skin will thank you!
www.cetaphil.com
Fav's: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser & Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment