Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Makeup Show feedback

This past Sunday I spent the day in NYC at The Makeup Show! It was FABULOUS and I saw some really cool new products and have decided my next makeup purchase will be a Airbrush Kit (YES!).

There were SO many makeup vendors and it was so packed that it was like a makeup overload and I found myself with a huge bag full of makeup and brochures before I could even say the word "makeup."

In addition to buying a TON of professional makeup you can't get many places, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Dany Sanz, creator of the Make Up For Ever line that I absolutely ADORE! She is a TRUE makeup icon- what an honor it was to meet her!!!


One thing that really stood out to me was a vendor named "Paperself Eyelashes," www.paperself.com that sells unique false eyelahes that have the design of a horse, peach bloosm and peonies on them. I did not buy any, but I wish I had now. I know, you are wondering where you'd wear them, but if anything just go on the website to admire the design and they could be worn for a fun night out, if you dare ;) Each design has a different meaning, too.

Some other hot items I saw was some of Make Up For Ever's new products. They have a new AQUA CREAM which is a waterproof cream color that can be worn on your eyes, lips and cheeks. The colors are amazing and they really go on your skin looking as they do in their containers. The other biggie was their High Definition Blush- which is a liquid blush you apply to your cheeks and it looks gorgeous on. It is a more subtle look and looks more natural than powder blushes. You can find Make Up For Ever at any Sephora or online.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment