Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Intense" Inner Rim

Last Friday I was at Sephora getting some last minute makeup for the wedding I was doing makeup for on Saturday and I started up a conversation with a Sephora regional rep about some mascara.

When he saw how into mascara and eye liner I was, he showed me this eye liner by Guerlain that is GREAT for lining the inner rim of your eye. It's called Terracotta Khôl Kajal Intense Indian Kohl ($35). One of the ladies who worked at Sephora tried it on and I was hooked. It lines the rim perfectly, unlike some regular pencil eye liners.

Here's the thing: it's Limited Edition and exclusive to Sephora. There were only 2 left in the store when I bought mine. So, if you are a eye liner junkie, you NEED this product and can get it online at Sephora. It can also be used as regular eye liner, espically to create a smoky look. I recommend it for the bottom lash line inner rim.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment