Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Definition of Makeup: Something that causes an Obsession.

I have decided that just like I get obsessed with a song for a few weeks (currently OMG by Usher feat Will.I.Am), it happens with makeup too. Sometimes I'll try something and use it over and over until I decide I want a different look - or I'll go back to using a product I really liked at one time.

I will start taking note of when I change my "obsession" products and update you all on them- because I can promise you I wouldn't be obsessed with a bad quality makeup product ;)

Current Obsession 1: Sephora by OPI nail polish. I think it stays on better than the regular OPI ones- I'm serious, when I paint them with this polish it stays on for almost a full week without chipping. You just need to be sure to put on a base/top coat to help its longevity. I'm obsessed with "Lost without my GPS," but they also have some really hot summer colors too! Find at Sephora for $9.


Current Obsession 2: Sephora Collection Nano Lip Liner. It comes in 20 different shades, so there is a great range of colors for all skin tones. I have 5 various colors that I wear, depending on where I'm going (work, errands, DANCING, etc) and I layer it with a gloss. I use MAC Nymphette lip glass most of the time and it goes perfectly with all the nano lip liner shades I have, giving them each a different look. What I have found with lip liners, is you don't have to always match it exactly to a gloss color, because sometimes blending the color of your favorite gloss and a lip liner can create a pretty new color. And at $5 a pop, why NOT buy a few???


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment