Monday, June 7, 2010

"Now I'm wishing that I didn't wear these shoes." -Fergie

The other night I went out for a girls night- which means one thing: LOTS of dancing. Half way through the night my feet were killing me- so yesterday morning when I woke up with swollen feet, it triggered me to think of sharing the cream I use to cure my tired feet!

For work I am on my feet a lot, so I have gotten use to wearing flats or low heels, but no matter what, after 12 hours on your feet, they HURT. My aunt bought me a cream from Aveda called Foot Relief ($19 at Aveda Stores), because she said it was great for tired feet. Well, it IS great for tired feet! It starts to work almost instantly. Rub on tired feet and put a pillow under them and relax. I use it almost every night- it feels good even if they aren't hurting.

Another good thing to do is to soak your feet in warm water with some Epsom salts. If your feet are swollen, this works best for them.

Happy Dancing ;)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment