Thursday, May 19, 2011

"I was born to survive." -Born This Way, Lady Gaga

A recent event took place earlier this week that really brought me down. While being down about it I gained 2 lbs (which almost made me cry), broke out from stress(which almost made me throw a tantrum), and even caused a really bad nights sleep in addition to migraines. While I am not going to go into the details other than that NO- it was not a break up- I cannot tell you enough how hard I took this event.

While the beginning of my week started off rocky, things started to look up by today. It made me remember that even when things hit bottom, there is no where to move but up. And sometimes, we all must be reminded that nothing will be perfect forever.

With that said, do not lose sight of yourself when things turn south. Trust your instincts, remember who you are, and do not lose faith. The biggest mistake I have made in the past is losing faith in myself. I look back now and wonder what I was thinking. Stand up for yourself and do not let others dim your shine. At the end of the day, if you don't believe and respect in yourself then why would anyone else? Self confidence can take years to build, and sometimes people never build it. Don't be one of those people. Always be proud of who you are, remember where you come from and know your importance. If you have any issues, listen to BORN THIS WAY by Lady Gaga and it should cure them. Or give me a call and I will help set you back on track ;)

So what's with the GIRL POWER moment? No one can ever be reminded too many times to keep their head up. Plus, its a tough world out there. Us girls have got to stick together.

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment